The Flying High with Autism Foundation is on a mission to accomplish several things. We want to enable those on the Autism Spectrum to soar to heights they never dreamed possible. We also are forging ahead with a Grassroots Movement to change the face of Autism around the world. And last but not least, we want to unite everyone on the Autism Spectrum to feel united, which will enable us all to have a voice for our people. We will no longer be a minority but a part of mainstream society. It is our right and we shall prevail.
In keeping with these beliefs, I am proud to offer very special “prizes” at the Second Annual Flying High with Autism Conference. This is a never-before-done event. With each ticket sale, the purchaser is automatically entered into a contest for these prizes. They are gifts from the heart, and truly helping to unite our community.
List of “Prizes”
- Dr. Stephen Shore – Private music lessons
- Anita Lesko – 8 Hours of Mentoring Time (in person if local)
- Joanne Lara – 1 Autism Movement Therapy Workshop ($775 Value)
- Michael Tolleson – Private Painting Lessons
- Dena Gassner- Helping an individual process for SSI – A whole day.
In addition…..each ticket holder will have admission to a Social Gathering on Saturday afternoon immediately following the conference. Meet the speakers in person, and ask them questions! This is an opportunity of a lifetime!